Depending on the vehicle model, the Keba wallbox can be charged with a maximum power of 22 kW (32A). The charging capacity is shown in the technical data of the vehicle. Accordingly, the actual loading speed also depends on the vehicle model and the available loading capacity of the respective station.
Charging via customer card
1. START THE CHARGING PROCESS
- Connect your vehicle’s charging cable to station and vehicle.
- Hold your OMV E-Mobility Card up to the card reader, until s signal is heard.
- The charging process starts. The LED light flashes green.
2. END THE CHARGING PROCESS
- Disconnect the charging cable from the vehicle.
- It is not necessary to hold the OMV E-Mobility Card up to the card reader again.
- The security check between the vehicle and wallbox can take up to 30 seconds.
- If the charging process is started via your mobile phone, it must also be terminated via your mobile phone. A combination of different activation methods (customer card, mobile phone) is not possible.
- INCIDENTS: If the LED light flashes red, please contact the service hotline +43 5 0313 51855.