The Mennekes Amtron wallbox offers both type 1 and type 2 AC connections. Please note that the actual charging speed depends on the vehicle model and the available charging power of the respective station.
Charging via Customer Card
1. START THE CHARGING PROCESS
- Hold your OMV E-Mobility Card up to the card reader.
- Connect the charging cable to your vehicle (if necessary also to the charging socket on the wallbox).
- The charging process starts automatically.
Note: If the charging process does not start within 60 seconds, you will have to reconnect with your OMV E-Mobility Card.
Note: If charging does not start within 60 seconds, you must reconnect with your OMV E-Mobility Card.
2. END THE CHARGING PROCESS
- Press the STOP Button to finish the charging process.
- Disconnect the charging cable from the vehicle (if necessary also from the charging socket on the wallbox).
- It is not necessary to hold the OMV E-Mobility Card up to the card reader again.
Note: If there is a multifunctional button or stop button, you can also press it (approximately 10 mm) to stop the charging process.
- Important note: For the charging socket type 2 with shutter, insert the plug into the charging socket with a precise fit and then turn it counterclockwise by 60° to open the shutter, after which it can be fully inserted into the socket.
- Important note: For the type 1 charging coupler, press the release button to unplug.
- The safety check between vehicle and wallbox can take up to 30 seconds.
- If the charging process is started via your mobile phone, it must also be terminated via your mobile phone. A combination of different activation methods (customer card, mobile phone) is not possible.
- INCIDENTS: In case of incidents please contact the service hotline +43 5 0313 51855.