ABB Terra 53 CJG
The ABB Terra 53 DC fast charging station has up to three 50 kW connections. The charging station supports various protocols such as CCS, CHAdeMO and AC. Please note that the actual charging speed depends on the vehicle model and the available charging power of the respective station.
Charging via customer card
1. START THE CHARGING PROCESS
- Touch the display to start the charging process.
- As this charging station has different connections, select the outlet that you require on the display (CCS, CHAdeMO or AC/Type 2 plug).
- Insert the plug into the charging socket on the vehicle until it clicks. – In case of CHAdeMO (see image): Take the charging cable from the holder and insert it into your vehicle. The red box at the top of the plug must turn green.
- After a successful connection check, the system will ask for authentication with your customer card. Hold your OMV E-Mobility Card up to the card reader and wait for another connection check.
- The charging process will start and the battery charge level, remaining charging time, supplied kWh and expired charging time will be shown on the display.
2. END THE CHARGING PROCESS
- Hold your OMV E-Mobility Card to the card reader to finish the loading process.
- Disconnect the charging cable from the vehicle.
Note: Unlocking the vehicle can stop the charging process.
- The security check between the vehicle and wallbox can take up to 30 seconds.
- If the charging process is started via your mobile phone, it must also be terminated via your mobile phone. A combination of different activation methods (customer card, mobile phone) is not possible.
- INCIDENTS: In case of incidents please contact the service hotline +43 5 0313 51855.