At the Kostad Untity50 (former Siemens Triberium/CPC50) you can charge your car up to 22 kW. Please note that the actual charging speed depends on the vehicle model and the available charging power of the respective station.
Charging via customer card
1. START THE CHARGING PROCESS
- Touch the display to start the charging process.
- As this charging station has different connections, select the outlet that you require on the display.
- Insert the plug into the charging socket on the vehicle until it clicks.
- Press the START button on the display. After a successful connection check, the system will ask for authentication with your OMV E-Mobility Card.
- Hold your OMV E-Mobility Card up to the card reader and wait for another connection check.
- The charging process will start and the battery charge level, remaining charging time, supplied kWh and expired charging time will be shown on the display.
2. END THE CHARGING PROCESS
- Choose your socket.
- Hold your OMV E-Mobility Card to the card reader to finish the loading process.
- Disconnect the charging cable from the vehicle.
- The security check between the vehicle and charging station can take up to 30 seconds.
- If the charging process is started via your mobile phone, it must also be terminated via your mobile phone. A combination of different activation methods (customer card, mobile phone) is not possible.
- INCIDENTS: In case of incidents please contact the service hotline +43 5 0313 51855.