With its DC charging system, the Alpitronic Hypercharger promises charging performances of 75 to 300 kW and more. The actual charging speed depends on the vehicle model and the available charging power of the respective station.
Charging via customer card
1. START CHARGING PROCESS
- Hold your OMV E-Mobility card up to the card reader and wait for another connection check.
- As this charging station has different connections, select the outlet that you require on the display (CCS, CHAdeMO).
- Insert the plug into the charging socket on the vehicle until it clicks.
- Touch the display to start the charging process.
- The charging process will start and the battery charge level, remaining charging time, supplied kWh and expired charging time will be shown on the display.
- After some time the display will be locked automatically. You can unlock it by holding your RFID card to the card reader.
2. END THE CHARGING PROCESS
- Hold your OMV E-Mobility Card to the card reader to finish the loading process.
- Press the STOP button on the display.
- Disconnect the charging cable from the vehicle. CHAdeMO: press the button on the chargoing cable for disconnecting the vehicle.
- The security check between the vehicle and charging station can take up to 30 seconds.
- If the charging process is started via your mobile phone, it must also be terminated via your mobile phone. A combination of different activation methods (customer card, mobile phone) is not possible.
- INCIDENTS: In case of incidents please contact the service hotline +43 5 0313 51855.