At this charging station you can charge your car accelerated up to 22 kW. To charge at this charging station you need your own charging cable. The actual charging speed depends on the vehicle model and the available charging power of the respective station.
Charging via customer card
1. START THE CHARGING PROCESS
- First connect the charging cable to the vehicle only.
- Hold your customer card on the display to unlock the socket.
- Press the plug firmly against the socket.
- After successful authorization, the charging process starts automatically.
2. END THE CHARGING PROCESS
- Hold your customer card to the card reader to finish the loading process.
- Disconnect the charging cable from the vehicle.
Note: Unlocking the vehicle can stop the charging process.
- The security check between the vehicle and wallbox can take up to 30 seconds.
- If the charging process is started via your mobile phone, it must also be terminated via your mobile phone. A combination of different activation methods (customer card, mobile phone) is not possible.
- INCIDENTS: In case of incidents please contact the service hotline +43 5 0313 51855.