The EVBox High-Power-Charger with 350 kW power offers DC charging with CCS and CHAdeMO as well as AC charging with type 2 plug, so that your electric vehicle is fully charged again in a very short time. The actual charging speed depends on the vehicle model and the available charging power of the respective station.
Charging via customer card
1. START THE CHARGING PROCESS
- Touch the display to select your desired language.
- Select the type of plug that you require.
- Hold your OMV E-Mobility Card at the display for max. 5 seconds and wait for the connection check.
- Connect your vehicle and press "OK" on the display.
- The charging process will start and you will get information about the charging process.
Note: If you return to the start display, you will have to select the language again if you want information about the charging process.
2. END THE CHARGING PROCESS
- Press "Exit" on the display.
- Disconnect the charging cable from the vehicle.
- The security check between the vehicle and charging station can take up to 30 seconds.
- If the charging process is started via your mobile phone, it must also be terminated via your mobile phone. A combination of different activation methods (customer card, mobile phone) is not possible.
- INCIDENTS: In case of incidents please contact the service hotline +43 5 0313 51855.