Charge CP 500A
The Charge CP500A fast charging station from Siemens allows you to charge two vehicles simultaneously and has a charging power of up to 22 kW.
Charging via customer card
1. START THE CHARGING PROCESS
- First connect the charging cable to the vehicle only.
- Hold your OMV E-Mobility Card for identification until the charging station reports that the vehicle can be connected.
- Press the plug firmly against the lock the left or right socket of the charging station to open it (model with spring cover: open the cover and plug the cable firmly into the socket).
- After successful authorization, the charging process starts automatically.
2. END THE CHARGING PROCESS
- Hold your OMV E-Mobility Card once at the display, "vehicle charging" appears. Hold the OMV E-Mobility to the display a second time to finish the loading process.
- After successful logoff, the sockets are unlocked and you can disconnect the charging cable from the vehicle. Release the parking space for others after charging.
Note: Unlocking the vehicle can stop the charging process.
- The security check between the vehicle and wallbox can take up to 30 seconds.
- If the charging process is started via your mobile phone, it must also be terminated via your mobile phone. A combination of different activation methods (customer card, mobile phone) is not possible.
- INCIDENTS: In case of incidents please contact the service hotline +43 5 0313 51855.