IES Keywatt G3
Up to 24 kW can be charged at the DC wallbox IES Keywatt. Please note that the actual charging speed depends on the vehicle model and the available charging power of the respective station.
Charging via customer card
1. START THE CHARGING PROCESS
- Pull your OMV E-Mobility Card over the card reader once.
- The device will sound as soon as the card has been successfully pulled through.
- Plug in your vehicle.
- Insert the clutch firmly into the vehicle. The locking device should snap in.
- The charging process starts automatically.
2. END THE CHARGING PROCESS
- Pull the OMV E-Mobility Card with which the session was started over the card reader.
- The display shows that the session is finished.
- When the session has ended, the vehicle unlocks the clutch. A click can be heard on the vehicle/clutch.
- Unplug the car after unlocking.
- Return the cable to the dock on the charging station.
- The charger stops automatically when the charging process is completed.
- The charger adapts its performance to the requirements of the vehicle and the environment (e.g. temperature and other factors).
- The safety check between the vehicle and wallbox can take up to 30 seconds.
- If the charging process is started via your mobile phone, it must also be terminated via your mobile phone. A combination of different activation methods (customer card, mobile phone) is not possible.
- INCIDENTS: If the LED light flashes red, please contact the service hotline +43 5 0313 51855.